Supply Chain Manager
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a position as a Supply Chain Manager to organise and improve the provision of the rehabilitation services within their company's nationwide network of member clinics and companies.
- Responsible for the recruitment of all suppliers across all regions and disciplines.
- Prepare and store all new paperwork in line with clinical governance and business requirements to ensure that the supplier is qualified to operate for our client.
- Be familiar with standard supplier contracts and be able to answer queries on contractual terms.
- Develop strong working relationships with the larger suppliers to ensure effectiveness of the service delivery and that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor and control suppliers that have been problematic and deactivate them when necessary, ensuring all documentation on the reasons why it is completed.
- Manage and record any complaints relating to service delivery from suppliers.
- Work with the clinical staff in the business to maintain high levels of clinical care and relationships with specific provider s
Person Specific :
- Strong personal and communication skills.
- Sales or procurement background or skill set.
- A clinical background would be advantageous.
- Track record of delivering result with deadlines.
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Manager position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert. Alternatively email your CV to jshaw @ meridianbs .co .uk. You can also contact Jen Shaw at Meridian Business Support 0 7 4 6 4 5 4 2 0 1 5
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.