Supply Teacher's needed - Bridlington and surrounding areas- Immediate
Due to an increase in demand, Castle Education are looking for qualified and newly qualified secondary and primary teachers who are interested in working on a supply, short term and day to day basis around the local schools.
Supply teaching is an excellent way to still teach, whilst managing your own time and family commitments. You only need to work on the days that you choose. It's also a fantastic way to experience different environments, to help find the long term position that is perfect for you, should that be your goal.
We are looking for qualified and newly qualified teachers, who specialise in Primary or Secondary teaching, with a strong subject specialism, who are available at least 1x day a week to work.
To be considered for our outstanding pool of supply teachers you must have the following :-
- Relevant teaching degree, with QTS (NQT's are also welcome and encouraged to apply)
- Relevant degree in your chosen subject specialism
- Experience of teaching within a primary or secondary environment
- Demonstrable ability to teach to the highest standard
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to be flexible and adapt to different working environments with ease
In return for this you will receive :-
- A dedicated Education specialist who will actively seek you work on the days you are available
- A competitive rate of daily pay, including holiday pay
- The opportunity to work when you want on the days that suit you. ( Ideal opportunity for teachers struggling to manage their work/life balance)
- An opportunity to work within different environments locally.
To apply to this role, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Mel Benson on 01723 365432.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.