Pay rate: £11.50 p/h
Our client based in West Swindon is looking for a candidate to help support their invoicing admin team. Tasks will need to be carried out in a timely manner, predominantly focusing on licensing tasks.
- Deal with incoming mail on a daily basis and produce all manual invoices and credits.
- To ensure the monthly financials are in place to enable the smooth operation of licensing.
- To ensure the timely taxation of vehicles ensuring they are taxed at the correct rate and that all end users/payers are notified of their vehicles being taxed prior to expiration of the current vehicle status.
- To ensure vehicles are taxed within budget and any changes in rate are passed onto the customer.
- To ensure Legal documents relating to Contract Hire and Rental vehicles are maintained.
- Assist the Support Administration Manager in producing system reports and all required month end reports.
- To ensure the timely and effective administration of all fines/penalties received for traffic offences.
- To ensure the timely and effective administration of all Tyre Damages.
- To ensure all PO numbers are administered and raised correctly.
- To ensure all invoices are administered correctly for the Support Administration Manager approval.
- Ensure all contracts are invoiced accurately and in a timely a manner.
- Ensure monthly invoicing & SBSI's are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Check and process all purchase invoices.
- Liaise with customers, Dealer Network, suppliers and Finance department with regard to any Repair & Maintenance finance related queries and resolve accordingly.
- Proficient computer keyboard skills
- Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Attention for detail
- Driving licence
- Valid work permit