Are you looking for a position as a support worker?
Are you looking for a permanent position?
We are looking for experienced support workers with both full and part time hours available on a permanent contract.
The position is to support young adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs, supporting them within a supportive living shelter. You will be assisting with there daily tasks ensuring that their well-being and welfare is at a high standard.
- Must have at least 6 months experience
- Positive approach to taking risks
- inclusion of family, friends and advocates where appropiate
- social inclusions
- encouragment, indpendance and autonomy
- willing to make a difference service users
- Regular updates of service users and document correctly.
- Assist with personal care; assisting with dressing, toileting and with wash room facilities.
- Administrate with medication.
- Promote a positive guidance and independence
- safeguard service users
- ensure that their well being is up to scratch