Do you thrive in supporting vulnerable adults?
Are you currently looking for a position that will thrive you to progress within HealthCare?
Kerry Collins Recruitment may have the ideal position for you, we are currently recruiting for experienced Support workers within the Kidderminster area, your day to day duties will consist of;
- · Supporting young adults within residential settings who have learning disabilities and mental health issues
- · Knowing how to manage challenging behaviour (Must have restraint training/experience)
- · Promoting a bright positive guidance
- · Performing a high standard of personal care to all service users
- · Ensuring that all service users are safeguarded always
- · Liaising with medical professions
- · Taking into the community for social and educational events
To be considered for this Support worker role, you must have the following experience;
- · Must have worked previously in healthcare for the minimum of 6 months
- · Performing a high standard of personal care, ensuring that all service users receive nothing fewer than quality services
- · Must be able to administrate medication
- · Have some form of restraint training (this is provided)
· Permanent- Full or Part time hours
· Temporary- Working around your own availability
Depending on the hours that you are looking for, there will always be the permanent contract that will be offered to you.
All permanent positions will begin with a Temp to perm, this will occur for 10 weeks.
For more enquires please do not hesitate to contact me on 01922 720099 or firstname.lastname@example.org