Kerry Collins recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced support workers within the Kidderminster, Kinver and the Stourport on Severn.
Our ideal candidates’ day to day duties will consist of the following;
- Supporting a range of young adults who have server learning difficulties and mental health issues which will spiral out to challenging behaviour
- Working within residential settings
- Performing a high standard of personal care
- Promoting a bright positive guidance and promoting their independence
- Ensuring the safety of staff and service users by completing regular risk assessments
- Working closely with medical organisations, referring to them when needed be
- Working closely with family members and including them within care plans
- Taking service users out into the community for social and educational events and accompanying within GP/medical appointments
Our client is looking for candidates who have vast experience within the mental health and challenging behaviour sector, having restraint training such as MAPPA and NAPPI is a requirement, refreshment courses can be taken within the organisation.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience;
- Must have at least 6 months working experience within the learning difficulties and challenging behaviour sector
- Must be able to perform a high standard of personal care confidentially
- Promoting a positive guidance and independence for future references
- Knowing how to physically and verbally manage challenging behaviour
We are currently offering both full & part time hours on a TTP contract.
If you are either interested within the position or currently looking to obtain more information, then please do not hesitate to contact us on either;