Support Worker, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
*Due to new contracts*- We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities. There has never been a better time to join First City.
- Support people with personal care if required
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet personal outcomes
- Keep accurate records
- Promote health and safety
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
- A real sense of pride and job satisfaction
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Work to suit you, Days, nights, sleep-ins
- NVQ/Diploma Pay enhancements
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Bank Holiday pay
- Paid Mileage
- Recommend a friend bonus, up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING IN HOUSE and career development pathway
- Discount scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car Servicing / MOT
- Childcare vouchers
- Your own dedicated coordinator
- Contracted Hours available
What First City can offer you
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.