As a leading healthcare agency Kerry Collins Recruitment are looking for experienced *Female Support Worker for one of our clients in the Tamworth area. They require staff to help support people with Learning Disabilities/Autism with the service users require full support with all aspects of their lives.
*Gender is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for a female worker to work with our client
7am – 3pm
Or long shifts – 7am- 9pm or 7am-10pm
Sleep ins – 10pm -7am
The service provides a 24/7 service so we would require support workers to work weekends also.
To work for Kerry Collins Recruitment, you must have the following:
- Have the minimum working experience of 6 months within the healthcare sector
- Be able to perform a high standard of personal care
- A good level of English
- Have a passion for care
- Exhibit our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness
In return you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Funding for DBS (If eligible)
- 28 days annual leave pro rota
- Flexible hours
- 24hour Support 365 days a year
To apply please send an updated copy of your CV and the role you are looking for directly to either of the below email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Recruitment and Compliance Manager
If you wish to contact via telephone for an informal chat, please call 01922 720099.