Castle Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for an experienced part-qualified/ qualified Systems Accountant with excellent systems knowledge to work for a successful manufacturing business based in Ryedale, North Yorkshire
- This is a great opportunity for an IT focused candidate who has attained or is close to attaining their CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification or has recent relevant experience
- With a strong drive and a can-do attitude, you will be a team player able to support both internal and external customers in an efficient, professional manner
Duties for the Systems Accountant role will include:
- Report maintenance for all group departments
- Liaise with finance, IT and reporting functions to ensure a streamline, joined up approach
- Taking an active part in analysing and verifying existing data and reporting processes
- Taking the lead on integration of new systems and roll outs
- Working alongside with finance function to improve reporting where possible
- Training users on new financial reporting system where necessary
- Assist with week end, month end and year end reporting
- Ensure that robust controls and procedures are in place
Our client is looking for an experience part-qualified/qualified Systems Accountant with the following:
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload and projects
- Commercial focus
- Ability to work with senior management and stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in applying to this Systems Accountant role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.