On behalf of a Top 100 accountancy practice, we are recruiting for a Tax Assistant/Adviser to join the firm’s tax team at its Oxford office. The firm has ambitious plans and you could play an important part in this expansion and growth.
Within this role, you will have exposure to a broad range of clients across many industry sectors such as healthcare, property, advertising and PR. These will include sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and groups.
As Tax Assistant/Adviser you will benefit from a director level mentor and a line manager who will work closely with you to support you through your development and provide day to day guidance.
Working closely with directors, duties and responsibilities of the Tax Assistant/Adviser will include:
- Supporting directors to service a wide variety of personal and business clients
- Complete tax returns and P11D compliance
- Support internal business development activities
- You will be encouraged to attend client meetings and have regular contact with clients
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- ATT qualified or be working towards it with two years’ UK practice tax experience
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail
- Able to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Confident, positive, professional and can-do attitude
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel and able to pick up new IT packages very quickly
- Be a team player and create a positive impression with clients and staff
This innovative practice will offer the Tax Assistant/Adviser:
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, retail discount scheme and flexible working
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service plus the opportunity to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Attractive & modern central Oxford office
- A comprehensive induction to help you get up to speed
- If required, full funding and support to complete the ATT qualification, including study leave & time off for exams
- Friendly and supportive team culture
This may not be your perfect role today, so register your details here and we will contact you as suitable vacancies arise.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Tax Assistant/Adviser role