We have a new Team Leader opportunity. The post is based in an extra care/supported living service in North West London. The facilities are maintained to the highest of standards and consist of a range of beautiful flats that cater for the vulnerable, elderly and those with mental health diagnosis. The shifts run from 7am -3pm, 9am -5pm and 1 pm -9pm over a 7 day period. The week is 37.5 hours.
Team Leader Duties/Responsibilities
- Ensuring the tenants safety
- Ensuring tenants receive bespoke support that meets their needs and preferences
- Building professional relationships with tenants and their families
- Promoting independence, engagement and inclusion in the community and leisure activities
- Carrying out supervisions, coaching, training and ensuring the development of your teams
- Completing risk assessments, care and support plans, safeguarding and DOLs reviews
- Working alongside a small team of Team Leaders
- Deputising for the Independent Living Manager when they are absent
Our ideal Team Leader will
- Take initiative and work well independently as well as part of a team
- Have proven interpersonal and sensitive communication skills
- Can build trust with tenants, stakeholders and the local community
- Have Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 6 months experience managing in residential care/extra care or supported living
- Understanding of building management
- Competence at administering medication
- A commitment and experience of safeguarding and dealing with emergencies is required
As Team Leader you will be joining an award-winning company with a fantastic benefits and training scheme as well as a generous holiday allowance. You will receive a salary of £23 000 to £ 24,800
To apply in the first instance please send your CV .
The successful candidate will undergo full safeguarding and referencing checks.
Oakley Professional Recruitment are an agency, and this is just one of a number of roles we are working on.