A housing advisory service in Coventry require an experienced Secretary Administrator capable of governance, minute preparation and auditing.
This Secretary Administrator position will last for at least three months on a temporary basis, though has the potential to go permanent.
Candidates are required to start immediately. The Secretary Administrator role has a 37 hour working week.
- Supporting in the effective and efficient provision of secretariat services to the Board, its sub-committees and the Executive Team
- Preparing agendas, co-ordinating the production of papers and minutes, record-keeping and ensuring an effective follow through on all relevant matters arising and action points
- Attending meetings of the Governing Board and its sub-committees and taking minutes on behalf of the Company Secretary
- Facilitate and manage governance functions such as board recruitment, induction and evaluation for regional boards
- Managing projects, researching and preparing appropriate reports or presentations independently
- Collating, reviewing and preparing a range of papers and correspondence, proactively identifying and distilling pertinent issues where appropriate
To be successful
- Previous experience in an Secretary Administrator position
- Governance and auditing experience
- A very pro-active and confident nature to support senior management
To secure this amazing Secretary Administrator opportunity, or discuss other positions, please do get in touch and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com