Technical Administrator - part time - 25 hours per week, 6 month contract , Nottingham
We are looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to join a small but busy Nottingham-based company that supplies essential oils and aroma chemicals to the flavour and fragrance industry.
So as the Administrator what will you be doing ?
The main purpose of this role it to support the Manager and full-time by preparing technical documentation (specifications, safety data sheets etc) and customer questionnaires.
This hands-on role requires good organisational and time management skills as you'll be working on many pieces of documentation at any one time. You'll also be liaising with external customers so good interpersonal skills are required.
What will you need to have as the Technical Administrator ?
- Knowledge and experience of preparing technical documents and questionnaires
- Chemistry background
- Experience of working in a food/flavour environment or industry.
- Basic understanding of laboratory/chemical analysis data (advantageous)
- 'A' level or equivalent education, including Maths and English GCSE grade C and above.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Using spreadsheets to track data and information.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective at prioritising and managing workload
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work
- Proficient & confident communicator
If you would like to be considered for this administrator role please apply now
We can be flexible on hours and days
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy