We are currently looking for a Technical Engineer to provide effective service and support on a day to day basis to the IT Team. This is based just outside the centre of York with the benefit of free on-site parking!
Some of your roles and responsibilities will be;
- To develop and manage the technology in use to support all IT business systems and applications including communications, network and infrastructure
- Support, maintain and enhance existing technology including management or patch/security updates
- Identify areas and solutions for improvement, including the design, roll-out and configuration of the Society's Infrastructure
- Be the Technical Lead into departmental projects as required
- Provide an effective interface between users and service providers to enable a speedy resolution to technical issues
- Support and maintain all communication systems such as email, telephony service and mobile email devices
- Confidently working with Windows 2008r2/12/16 server, VMWare, Nimble Storage, Office 365, Windows 10, Cisco Firewalls and Cloud computing
This will be working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours on a rota basis, with the earliest start being 8am and the latest finish being 5:30pm. This will be earning a salary of £28,000 per annum.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.