A Technical Sales Engineer position has just become available for an Automation business that supply into the Automotive sector. Located in Birmingham, this well regarded business will be paying competitive salary to the successful Engineering professional.
Main purpose of the Technical Sales Engineer role -
* Preparation of proposals and quotations through to closure of sales.
Technical Sales Engineer responsibilities include -
* Obtains initial information needed to make a business case for a new opportunity.
* Cover off customer budget, customer requirement, decision making authority and .
* Effectively understand and respond to customer objections.
* Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities.
Technical Sales Engineer desirable skills/experience/attributes -
* Experience working within a similar role.
* Mechanical knowledge of machinery and the manufacturing process/automated systems.
* Intermediate level of computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
* Driven to provide engineering based solutions to customer requirements.
Technical Sales Engineer position benefits -
* Competitive salary dependant on experience.
* Friendly working environment.
* Social able working hours.
* Easily accessible commute routes and on-site parking.
* Pension and annual leave package.
* Working for an ever-growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.