Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent
Apex Recruiting are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer, to oversee customer relations, for a plastic injection company based in Dorking. Specialising in Thermoplastic, Thermosetting and Compression injection moulding this company are looking to recruit due to expansion of the business.
With capacities up to 550 tons, my client provides; tool design, tool manufacturing, printing, assembly, packing and distribution, while focusing on quality and customer service.
Within this role you will be working closely with new and existing clients to give unbiased advice on ideal polymer selection for both, Thermoplastic and Thermosetting Injection moulding. Ensuring quality, performance and value for money with everything produced and delivered.
- Primarily responsible for preparation of quotes for new and existing customers, and day to day customer liaison,
- Prepare quotes for tooling, components and modifications for customers
- Obtain quotes from suppliers to support quoting process
- Review costings in line with current running conditions and action price changes / process optimisation as appropriate
- Deal with customer enquiries in relation to lead times and pricing queries.
- Project manage new tooling projects
- Attend sales meetings as necessary
- Attend exhibitions
- The ideal candidate will have a strong engineering background, ideally backed-up with qualifications,
- It is essential that you have Injection moulding knowledge,
- You will have experience of Project Management,
- Experience of continuous improvement and business improvement would be beneficial.