One of our Solihull clients providing international support services require a Telemarketer to grasp hold of a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Whilst previous experience as a Telemarketer isn’t required, those who have knowledge in a Telemarketer role, sales or business development will be advantageous.
Hours are flexible between 09:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 – 14:30 on a Friday. Interviews for this role are taking place ASAP.
Paying £9.21 per hour with commission options available, Telemarketers are required, but not limited, to:
- Speak with senior decision makers to include Managing Directors
- Book appointments
- Undertake surveys
- Work on a wide range of campaigns for large global companies
- Remain professional at all times
In order to be successful for this Telemarketer role, applicants must:
- Have fantastic customer service and communication skills
- Previous knowledge in a Telemarketer, sales or business development position
To secure this amazing opportunity or for information on other vacancies, please do get in touch with Alex on 0121 7050077 and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com