A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant, friendly and very socialable client of ours as a Telesales Executive
Overview of role
- The day-to-day activities of account executives are 90% calling on our Clients’ accounts to make cold, but relevant, offerings of sales-meetings, on behalf of our clients’ sales team to then “close the deal”; We call to ask qualifying questions (The business need, budget, timescale of project go-ahead – who is involved etc) and if all those are as needed, a meeting generally follows.
- The KPI is set at 80-100 calls per day; 15 Decision Maker Calls should lead to 1-2 meetings per day; actual average talk-time (time spent engaged on the calls is 2 hours per day)
- Conduct telemarketing calls to the required standard of accuracy and professionalism – checking spelling of contact details, ensuring email addresses are correct narrative notes are grammatically correct and the content is spelled and punctuated properly.
- We meet realistic targets, maintain Service Levels and ensure Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Keep the telemarketing databases, used for Client accounts, up-to-date and GDPR-Compliant
- Contribute to the smooth running of Prospect Research through a flexible approach to work, duties and hours required
Specific job role
- Understand and absorb information about Clients, their products and services and how telemarketing fits with their sales strategy
- Have a mature and professional attitude so our Clients feel that our staff are a credible ambassador for their company, and indeed are viewed as a part of their sales function.
- Generate quality leads and appointments that provide genuine opportunities for our Clients to win business from, and in-line with the criteria set by the Client
- Have 'intelligent’ telemarketing skills, including being able to identify new opportunities and take appropriate action if the campaign is not going to plan.
- Continuously improve own telemarketing performance, and keep up to date with all Account details
- Effectively manage call-backs and pipelines
- Ability to listen and absorb information that will influence the outcome of the call
- Develop personal strategies to ensure that all tasks are completed in a methodical and accurate manner, in line with any deadlines set
- We take responsibility for achieving the targets – so we want someone who takes ownership of the Client calls and outcomes.
- Take responsibility for monitoring other members of staff when they work on “their” Accounts, including giving feedback and monitoring call rates and results to achieve maximum productivity
- Work at the necessary pace to achieve daily targets on all telemarketing projects
- Accurately input, access, manipulate and report on data in Prospect Research and Client CRM systems
- Provide clear and accurate written call notes from all Client calls
- Ensure that account administration is carried out effectively, accurately and in a consistently organised manner
The office is also home to 3 lovely Jack Russell Terriers!!! So please do not apply if you are allergic! As well as a very competitive basic salary, they offer a fantastic uncapped commission scheme and a bonus that is paid yearly in Decembers salary, which means overall an OTE of £24,000.00!
Occasional days of fun as well! Including lunches/buffets/BBQ's and company nights out! 20 days holiday plus bank holiday!
Working hours of 9:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday