We have a fantastic opportunity for three experienced Administrators to join a our highly recognised company based in Wrexham for a period of three months. Your main objective in the role will be to provide temporary additional cover to support high volumes of work, until new systems and processes come into effect.
In the Temporary Support Officer Job you will be:
- Maintenance of records, including registration, programme enrolment and fee records
- Processing paperwork and dealing with complaints
- Enrolment preparation and support, both on-line re-enrolment and at physical enrolment events
- General office duties associated with meeting arrangements, room bookings
- General administration support
To be considered for the Temporary Support Officer Job you must have:
- Previous experience working within an administration role in a busy and fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to work using your own initiative and pick up new systems promptly
This role is on a full time temporary basis for a period of Three months. Working hours will be 37 hours per week, with an early finish on a Friday.
Thank you for viewing this Temporary Support Officer Job. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales. 03333 234 372.