We're recruiting for Test & Development Engineer to be part of a team of 4 who specify and design test rig equipment for large rotating equipment.
The Test & Development Engineer will provide expertise for the creation and oversight of the execution of test based product performance validation activities including the supporting planning and documentation requirements.
- Provide support to operational teams for and during test activities associated with business and customer deliverables.
- Defining and specifying product validation and performance test requirements client and where applicable certification body quality standards and needs.
- Create product validation and performance test plans, specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Test equipment and instrumentation definition; data capture; processing and analysis.
- Oversight to implementation of test rig set up and commissioning including guarding.
- Oversight to set up and commissioning of test installation lubrication and cooling system equipment..
- Noise and vibration measurement and analysis.
- Technical oversight and troubleshooting for test program execution including client witness testing
- Test report generation and presentation, internally and to clients/other relevant bodies.
- Provide support to business operational teams during execution of test programmes and off site service activities.
- Provide engineering design capability to create detailed solutions to test rig hardware requirements.
- Provide development engineering support to project bid proposals and design reviews as required.
- Generation and maintenance of test data logs and supporting information (test set up data, daily narrative record, issues found and resolved etc)
You'll ideally have 3 years minimum experience as a practising engineer in a mechanical or closely related engineering environment.
Knowledge of product, product test and certification requirements including test methodologies for rotating equipment.
Familiarity with instrumentation and data capture systems, results analysis and presentation.
Experience of vibration measurement and data analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading UK based company who can offer stability long-term and reward you with an exceptional salary and package.
#e3recruitment #e3jobs #testengineer #developmentengineer