DAYS BASED ROLE WITH EARLY FINISH FRIDAY!
Established 50 years ago this global manufacturer with its UK headquarters based in Worcestershire is currently seeking an Injection Mould Tooling Engineer to take responsibility for the introduction of new tooling into production.
Within this role your duties will include -
- Responsibility for co-ordinating the purchasing and manufacture of tooling for use in the company.
- Working with component designers to ensure new designs are in line with the principals of reducing costs and lead times for tools, reducing cycle times and scrap levels, and minimising tool maintenance and breakdowns
- Conducting RFQ and nominations activities for new tooling
- Co-ordinating and carrying out tool design reviews, ensuring all tool designs are reviewed in line with company procedures and guide lines.
- Visiting toolmakers during tool manufacture to confirm status.
- Supervising and carrying out tool trials in conjunction with Moulding Engineering.
To be successful in this role the ideal Candidate will -
- Have previous experience with the process of tooling procurement for the automotive industry
- Have worked with injection mould tooling
- Be able to travel to Europe, Asia and North America
Based near Bromsgrove this role is easily commutable from Tewkesbury, Malvern, Kidderminster, and Redditch.
On offer -
A competitive salary of up to £37k, Healthcare, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension
Day shift Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm & Friday 8.30am-3.30pm.
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.