If you are looking for a friendly and professional organisation, with the opportunity for training and development then please read on!
The organisation are a world leader in the manufacture of high precision assemblies and components to various market sectors around the world. Sectors include Energy, Defence, Petrochemical amongst others. Selling products to over 100 countries.
The duties on the role are;
- Responsible for servicing of existing press tooling by stripping down the tooling, repairing and then to rebuild
- To manufacture new press tooling
- Support any projects from initial commission of tooling to the start of the production process
- Ensure tooling produced meets required company standard
I am keen to see CV's from candidates who have the following;
- Previous Press Toolmaking expertise - able to make new press tooling, repair and refurbish.
- Able to read engineering and technical drawings
- Manual toolroom skills such as surface grinding, turning, milling etc
- Have worked as a Toolmaker, Tooling Technician, Toolroom machinist
The company is based in Kidderminster and is easily commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Droitwich, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.