Established over 45 years ago this company specialising in plastic manufacturing and Tooling is currently seeking a time served Injection Mould Toolmaker to join their business, mainly to manufacture new tooling up to 1T.
Working on a days basis, as Toolmaker your duties will include -
- Manufacture of new Tools
- Modification, repair and maintenance of tooling
- Working with both conventional and CNC machinery
- Utilising CADCAM
To be successful in the role of Toolmaker, the ideal candidate will -
- Have served a Toolmaking apprenticeship
- Be experienced with manufacture and maintenance/modification/repair of Injection mould tools
- Have experience of both conventional and CNC machining
- Have experience of CADCAM
On offer -
- Dependent upon experience - £25-35k
- Plenty of overtime
- 25 days holiday plus bank Holidays
- Early finish Friday
Based Just outside of Sawbridgeworth, this role is commutable from Letchworth, Hatfield, Enfield, Chelmsford, and Braintree.
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.