I am recruiting for a Trade Sales Executive with experience of B2B sales to join a market leading company whom specialise in the wildlife industry on a full time permanent basis.
We are looking for a confident communicator who enjoys the challenge of increasing business and exceeding targets. The role will include looking after current accounts as well as bringing on new business throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Europe, duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Establish and develop Key Accounts
- Manage sales pipeline
- Develop existing customer accounts and maximise revenues
- Represent the brand at trade exhibitions and events, both in the capacity of an exhibitor and a visitor
- Monitor markets and competitors
- Keep abreast of latest products, industry developments and technology
- Develop extensive knowledge of products
Skills, Abilities, Personal Attributes:
You should be an experienced Trade Sales Executive with a proven track record of overachieving. You will be a passionate, highly motivated and a strong and resilient sales professional with a persuasive yet approachable style. You will also be expected to; -
- Understand and execute the sales process of an FMCG
- Have a proven track record in identifying, negotiating and closing new sales opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Have excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships both internal and external
- Be a quick thinker, good listener and able to easily translate customers’ needs
- Must be confident and competent using a computer and software e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
Training on product range and customer base will be provided.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar position
- A proven track record of successful sales experience
- A clean, current driving licence and willingness to travel as this role is field based
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with benefits that include:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Bonus related to new customers, revenue growth and margin improvement
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Holiday entitlement starts at 28 days (including statutory bank & public holidays) rising to 35 days after 2 continuous years of service (including statutory bank & public holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- Attractive country side location with ample parking
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com.