Airfreight Export Clerk - VR/20203
The Company & Role:
Our client, who offer global & UK logistics services by all transport modes, are looking for a Trainee Airfreight Export Clerk to join their existing team.
This position would be ideal for candidates with some previous freight experience or an enthusiastic college leaver who is articulate, willing to learn and who is interested in developing a career within the freight industry.
- Undertake training on basic export procedures
- Raising of job files
- Arranging collections of Export cargo
- Issuing Air Waybill documents
- Completing post flight tracking
- Assisting with billing and job costing
- Liaising with shippers, airlines and overseas offices by phone / email
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, Hours: 9:00am - 18:00 pm
You will receive a salary of circa £16k + bonus, depending on previous experience
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.