Airfreight Clerk - VR/20744
The Company & Role:
Our client, a privately owned Freight Forwarding and Logistics company, are looking for an Airfreight Clerk to join their expanding team.
Ideal candidates will have some knowledge of air freight forwarding and customs entries, however, full training will be given.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day Worldwide Airfreight Export and Import bookings and all of the related administration
- Raising job files and all appropriate paperwork
- Processing jobs through in-house software system
- Client liaison to include quotations, follow up, bookings and problem solving
- Supplier liaison to include rate negotiations
- Internal liaison with the Sales Team, assisting with quotations and service information
- Managing the jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues
- Maximising the gross profit by negotiating with the supplier base
- Invoicing jobs on completion
This position would be a good opportunity to continue and progress in a career in logistics.
In return, the company will offer a competitive salary depending on previous experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email our Shipping Team on email@example.com