Your role as a recruiter you will have to identify, develop and implement targeted areas of the aviation business. You will be tenacious, driven and have an excellent level of communication.
Building relationships with aviation industry to gain input about specific recruitment needs.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Work with managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximise effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- 1 year's recruiting experience
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- An interest in Aviation would be advantageous
- A Levels - A-C, English, Maths
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.