EB5919 Ex-military Trainee Enforcement Agents
Location: London and Greater London area
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 realistic earnings (Commission Only)
- paid training
- uncapped commission
- be your own boss
Hours: Self Employed role – Work your own hours!
Forces Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for Trainee Enforcement Agents for one of the leading companies in the revenues collection industry.
Applications from ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged, however all applications will be considered
Candidates will need to undergo training leading to certification, typically 8-12 weeks and will be paid during this period on assignment from an umbrella company prior to be offered a self-employed role.
Key Duties of the Job:
- Operating on a self-employed basis, planning own daily schedule from work allocated by the client.
- Following schedule to visit residential addresses to execute warrants or seize goods to the value of the warrant adhering to client policies and procedures and the legal requirements of the role at all times.
- Account for monies received and control the use of the manual receipt book and other documents, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Return warrants where enforcement is not possible in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all seizure notices are kept in a secure place and are available on request to justify fees applied.
- Enter reports via appropriate devices/databases in accordance with client requirements and upload media from Body Worn Videos.
- Comply with reasonable audit requests.
- Provide and maintain detailed incident reports.
- Undertake training and development as required by the role in order to represent the client in a professional and legally compliant manner.
- Maintain any vehicle leased via the client and used to carry out the role to the required standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong ethical and professional standards
- Be self-motivated and have excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication
- Influencing & negotiation skills
- A full driving licence and ability to travel
- Computer literate and able to use basic software packages
- Ability to supply services on own initiative and without supervision