Are you looking for the chance to join a leading competitor in their field, and be a part of an award winning team? This company are looking to recruit a Trainee Maintenance Engineer to join their dedicated team.
The company themselves are supplies of interior, exterior and under bonnet components, as well as running systems to the premium automotive market. With multiple manufacturing facilities within the UK, they also specialise in the design and development of the products.
Based on the outskirts of York, this company are looking for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. The starting salary for this role will be £24000 per annum, with scope to increase after a probation period. The working days for this role will be Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 17.00pm, with a 16.00pm finish on Fridays.
Duties of a Trainee Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Repair and maintain a wide variety of injection moulding and ancillary equipment.
- Machine safety checks.
- Undertaking planned and reactive maintenance.
- Liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring that work is conducted in line with the process and procedures and the H&S policy.
- Accountability for ensuring maintenance procedures are adhered.
- Ensure all production breakdowns and changes of ancillary equipment are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To attend any training as and when required.
- Carrying out any general site repairs safely and effectively.
We are looking for someone who;
- Has an NVQ Level 3 In mechanical or electrical engineering
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to work within a team
- Experience within a high volume production environment
- High standards of workmanship and a good attitude
- A flexible approach to working patterns
This role would be perfect for someone who has recently qualified and is wanting to work in an interesting and developing role, within a well-established team.
If you think the role of a Trainee Maintenance Engineer would be for you, please apply with a full and up to date CV.
The company are looking to interview week commencing 14.10.19, so you must available then.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 /year