Meridian Business Support are currently looking for the following to work for our prestigious client based in Bletchley. Our Client manufacture and machine Aluminium parts for prestige cars, their products are trusted by major brands and all over the world.
Trainee Press Setter
- Working with the Production Manager and other press setters
- Ensuring the press meets production targets
- Record/document press performance and quality concerns ensuring corrective action is taken
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and work in a safe and orderly manner
- Working in a team environment but able to work as an individual
- Learning how to set tools in manual and progression presses
- Ensuring that presses are signed off as safe to run
- Learn how to operate crane and/or forklift truck to lift large tools
- Perform 'first and last off' sample inspections to meet quality standards
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process
- Ensure that power presses operate safely and efficiently
- General housekeeping duties
- Follow all HSE requirements
- Able to communicate, express their opinions and key points clearly and fluently
- Able to work effectively with individuals, teams, staff and customers
- Open to new ideas and experiences, seeks out learning opportunities
- Able to plan ahead and work in a systematic and organised way
- Has a clear focus and awareness of customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards
- Experience of working in the Automotive Industry (desired)
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience. Rapidly rising through training process.
Ideal position for someone looking for a full and extensive career in the automotive industry.
Please apply online or forward your CV to Kev Middleton on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.