Castle Business Support are recruiting for a Trainer to join a fast paced FMCG business based in Malton, North Yorkshire.
- Do you have experience working in a fast paced, performance target driven environment?
- Do you have a minimum of 1 year's experience delivering courses / working in a training environment?
- Do you have good levels of numeracy and verbal and written communicational skills?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Training Team of a great organisation, being responsible for the promotion of training, Identifying training needs and delivering quality training. This role will also include assessing individual competencies, evaluating outcomes and providing follow-up support. The role will include administration and continues improvement of training.
Your responsibilities as the Trainer will include:
- New starter inductions
- Delivering training across areas of health and safety
- Planning and marketing training
- Administration including updating training records and matrix's
- Creating Safe working instructions
- Seeking continuous improvement
- You MUST have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work confidently without contant or direct supervision
- You MUST be adaptable, creative and be able to creat a personal impact
- You MUST have a good understanding of English and Maths
- You MUST have a good level of IT & Communicational skills
- IDEALLY you will come from a FMCG background and have health and safety awareness and food hygeine and food safety aspects
As a Trainer you will benefit from:
- Up to £20,872 pa dependable upon experience
- Opportunities for further career development
- Good accessible location commutable from York, Scarborough and surrounding areas
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per annum plus 7 bank holidays
- Overtime available above 40 hours
- Permanent, full-time position
- Working for well established, successful FMCG business
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates.
CONTACT: if you are interested in applying for the role of Trainer please contact Alex Bowman on 01723 365432 or email email@example.com
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.