As Training Administrator on behalf of this company based in Shirley, you will be taking on a really exciting full time, permanent position with the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of HR and Training administration.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised Administrator with a genuine interest in working within HR and Training to join their small generalist team. Attention to detail and a proactive approach are essential as is the ability to build positive relationships and deliver exceptional customer service.
In addition to being a training administrator (marketing and coordinating both staff and member training), this position will also provide support with general HR and recruitment administration so previous experience of working in an HR or confidential environment is essential as is an ability to adapt one’s approach and combining a personable yet professional manner particularly when dealing with sensitive matters is important.
Key responsibilities of our Training Administrator:
- The initial point of contact for all training enquiries from managers, staff and members, providing a professional and helpful response and keeping the HR & Training Manager aware of any suggestions or requests for training not currently being offered
- Work closely with the Personnel & Training Manager to put together relevant appealing training programmes for both members and staff, including liaising with current and potential training providers and carrying out research as directed by the HR & Training Manager
- Manage the learning management system (LMS), rolling out campaigns to staff and tracking user activity
- Responsible for the coordination and development of staff induction training and the appraisal process
- Under the guidance of the HR & Training Manager, to create various marketing material for member training events including e shots and flyers and keep relevant websites updated, liaising with the Marketing and Web team as required
- Manage all training bookings, keeping spreadsheets and databases updated and ensuring all stages of the process including delegate communication and function sheets are completed on time
- Support the HR & Training Manager with a variety or HR administration duties including but not limited to wellbeing initiatives, recruitment, probation, leave reporting, contractual paperwork and projects
What we’re looking for in our Training Administrator:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise own work, action requests promptly, plan ahead and effectively manage multiple deadlines
- Strong coordination skills with the confidence and motivation to work to own initiative and the ability to problem solve, escalating issues as appropriate
- Previous experience of working with sensitive data or within a confidential environment is essential
- Experience or a genuine interest in working within a training or HR administration role is essential
- Effective and collaborative interpersonal skills with a genuine desire to deliver the highest standard of customer service and an ability to form positive working relationships
- Flexible, personable and supportive team member who remains positive and calm during busy periods and understands the importance of information sharing
- Confident in working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint as creating and managing spreadsheets and templates and sending out communications are key parts of the role
- A creative flair and experience of putting together promotional material would be advantageous as would experience of using Mail Chimp
- Able to work within a highly confidential environment and use tact, diplomacy when dealing with challenging situations
- A full clean driving licence and a willingness to undertake occasional travel in the UK to support with regional training events
For more information on this exciting Training Administrator role, apply in confidence today or call our HR Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077.