My client based in Coventry is looking for a Training Co-ordinator who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and forward-thinking, to join their busy Academic Resources Department. The post-holder has responsibility for co-ordinating the processes that lead to the development, publication and maintenance of academic assessment brief documents that underpin their online and blended learning courses and assessment processes.
Although Coventry-based, the Training Co-ordinator may occasionally be required to travel to other locations for meetings or training.
Working in close partnership with the Online Resources manager and the academic programme teams the Training Co-ordinator s responsible for the project co-ordination and timely delivery of online assessment briefs for both the distance and blended learning courses, to the scheduled assessment periods for the academic year Tasks will include:
- Day-to-day communication and liaison with module leaders / PTLs to coordinate production of assessment brief documents
- Undertaking quality checks of assessment brief content to organise correction, through MLs / PTLs where required) to ensure accuracy prior to publication
- Undertaking a range of administrative task, including confirming fees with MLs / PTLs, raising/managing purchase orders, etc.
- Effective version control/management of Assessment brief documents
- Management and development of storage of assessment brief documents for access by all stakeholders/systems
To be a successful Training Co-ordinator, you will be a skilled administrator with proven communication and interpersonal skills with some experience of developing process efficiencies, effective version control, persuasion, influencing, negotiation and occasionally, conflict management. You should be a team player who can work with others to achieve goals, but also able to work using your own initiative.
You will have strong time management skills and be able to prioritise your workload according to set deadlines, taking ownership for the task/s at hand and able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm.
For more information on this exciting Training Co-ordinator role, apply in confidence today or call our HR Recruitment specialist Martin for a confidential chat on 0121 705 0077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.