Roadfreight Operator - VR/19601
The Company & Role:
Our client, a transport, logistics and warehousing company based in West Thurrock, are looking for a Roadfreight Operator to join their busy team.
Working within the Land Department, candidates will be providing logistical solutions to clients looking to transport goods that include bulk liquid, fruit concentrates and dairy products.
- Previous experience within UK and / or EU Roadfreight Trailer operations
- Full load and groupage
- Import and Export documentation knowledge
- Short sea shipment experience would be ideal
- Sourcing Hauliers and Sub-contractors
- Good European and UK geographical knowledge
- Customs knowledge
Ideal applicants will come from a freight forwarding background and have excellent IT and communication skills.
You will receive a salary depending on previous experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.