Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and numerate Utility Account Manager to join the busy team of their expanding client. They offer future progression opportunities and higher earnings for the right candidate. To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in an energy or utilities company.
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Starting salary: £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus up to £3,000 per annum – KPI driven bonus with benefits.
Main duties for the Account Manager
- Preparing utility price sheets and tenders using Excel
- Managing client accounts
- Handling billing enquiries
- Preparing expenditure projections
- Assisting with tenders and presenting quotes
- Validating data
- Developing and supporting existing supplier relationships
Person Specification for the Account Manager
- Must be confident with Excel
- Methodical and organised
- Energy or utilities industry experience essential
- A good level of English, spelling and grammar
- Clear, confident telephone manner as will be dealing with senior level clients
- Good attention to detail
This is a good opportunity to join a progressive company as a Utility Account Manager. This role is an excellent chance to show what you are capable of. Offering future progression, KPI driven bonus, workplace pension and medical insurance.