XP Recruitment are currently looking for a van driver to join an expanding business based in Dunstable. This will be a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Do you live in the Luton/Dunstable area? Are you looking for a Job close to home? Are you sick of 80+ drops a day? Do you want a job that gives you work/life balance? Then keep reading.......
XP Recruitment is currently recruiting for a van driver to join a well-established company in Dunstable. Our client is the biggest independent specialist distributor in the Construction Interiors Sector
Are you looking for the stability of a permanent job? If so keep reading. This is a 10-week temp-perm opportunity meaning you will be working with XP Recruitment for the first 10 weeks then transfer over to the company as a permanent employee.
Duties as a van driver
- Deliver various construction materials including but not limited to, drywall, insulation and dry lining and construction material
- Ensure all goods are safely loaded and secured
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and returned to the transport office
- To be confident driving in and around London
- On average 20 drops per day
Hours of work
This is a day shift position with start times varying from 0500-0700 Monday-Friday average finish time is between 15:00 – 18:00
Salary once permanent
£19,000 per annum once permanent
£8.50ph PAYE whilst with the agency.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes
If this sounds like the job for you please call Shenola at XP Recruitment on 01582 807808. Alternatively, please send your CV to Luton@xprecruitment.co.uk