Are you a Van Driver looking for something that is more than just driving?
Then look no further!
XP Recruitment are now recruiting a Van Driver on behalf of a very successful IT Technology company based in Bedford.
As a Van Driver you will be required to relocate companies technology systems to their new premises around the UK, including London. Which will involve packing computer desktops into crates and loading into the lorry. Due to the nature of the role, heavy lifting will be required along with handball. Therefore, you must be physically fit to carry out the required duties of this role. However, you will have the assistant’s of a driver’s mate.
Start times vary depending on the location of work, typically around 5am - 8am, Monday to Friday with the odd weekend.
Assignment rate of £9.50 - £11.50 per hour
- Full UK, valid Cat B Licence
- Able to lift heavy good’s and handball
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Minimum 12 months experience driving 7.5t vehicles, for insurance purposes
- DBS check would be beneficial, however not essential as can be done prior to starting
- Competitive salary
- 24/7 service
- Weekly pay
For more information, or to apply, please contact Kasia on 01582 807808. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com