We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Engineering Manager to join our prestigious client who are currently undergoing an extensive period of growth, as they focus on utilising their engineering capabilities by manufacturing world-class protection systems. Based at the client's sites in Rustington and Weybridge, the successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and development of the capabilities of the Engineering Integration team, the EDGM must be a highly skilled multi-discipline principal engineer with the ability to productively manage a team of engineers and successfully deliver systems, components and vehicles to project KPI's.
What to expect as a Vehicle Engineering Manager?
- Responsible for the development of a team of engineers and ensuring all engineering integration principles are followed to ensure the best quality of engineering is embedded into all future products.
- Implement efficient change within the current processes to meet the demands of the automotive sector.
- Working proactively with cross-functional teams of engineers and project managers to successfully improving product performance and outsourcing capabilities.
For the Vehicle Engineering Manager role, we require candidates to have:
- Degree / Masters level in a Vehicle Engineering / Automotive discipline.
- Experience in Body Structures, Chassis & Electrical Integration, Interiors or Defence & Survivability systems.
- New product development experience from Pre-Bid through to Production within Mid to Low Volume Automotive Manufacture.
- Skilled with Engineering tools such as DFMEA's, GD & T, DFM, DFA.
- Ability to implement change, manage a team of engineers and work towards targets by improving current working processes.
If the Vehicle Engineering Manager role is a challenge you wish to undertake, please contact Jess on 01903 269966 or firstname.lastname@example.org