Experienced Vehicle Technician required to join a prestige team in Northampton on a permanent basis offering a salary of £23,000 - £33,000 per annum.
Our Client is part of the UK’s leading retailer of Prestige Cars. They are a renowned retailer with an ever-evolving heritage across two of the world’s most iconic brands continuously pushing the boundaries of retail and servicing and redefining the benchmark for customer service and car maintenance.
They are currently seeking to recruit a number of experienced Vehicle Technicians to join their dedicated and specialist team on a Permanent basis offering salaries in the region of £23,000 - £33,000 per annum dependant on the skills you can offer with on target earnings of up to £38,000pa, working 40 hours per week.
This position is ideal for a Vehicle Technician who is looking to align their high skill set to work on the world’s leading brands. In addition to the security of a permanent position and annual salary, the successful candidate will benefit from a range of additional benefits including ample payable overtime for Saturday hours, bonus schemes, 24 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays, private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme and the option to take advantage of the staff car purchasing scheme.
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completion of ramp appraisals and fault finding
- Vehicle health checks
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Minor, Full and Major Servicing
- Whole vehicle mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Electrical fault diagnostics and rectification
- Repair or replacement of major and minor units
- MOT repairs
- Warranty repairs and recall tasks
- Tyre replacements and wheel balancing/alignments
- Fitment of vehicle accessories
- Liaising with customers on enquiries and explanations of work undertaken or required
- Liaising with Workshop Controller and wider Aftersales team
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when complete
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with manufacturer and industry guidelines
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Full UK Driving Licence required
BENEFITS ON OFFER:
- Bonus schemes (OTE up to £38,000pa)
- 23 days holiday plus a day for their birthday
- Private medical insurance (once probation period has been passed)
- Saturday working paid in addition to any other overtime
- Pension scheme
- Staff car purchase scheme.
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week