Local authority is looking to recruit Visiting Officers on a temporary basis. This role is to start 30 September 2019 up to 1 November 2019 inclusive and will involve working 5 days per week (to include Saturday and/or Sunday), 6 hours per day (mid-day to early evening).
The purpose of this role is to make personal visits to households throughout County Durham who have not returned their Household Enquiry Forms (HEFs) and, where necessary, assist Occupiers in completing the reminder form. Training will be given.
- Visit each non-responding household within a designated area to record the required information on HEFs and to ensure they are fully completed and accurate;
- Provide advice to electors on completing the HEFs;
- Record information about visits made and property details on worksheets provided;
- Work within agreed timescales to complete work.
A full current driving licence and use of a vehicle is ESSENTIAL to carry out this role. Travel expenses incurred over and above attending hub office will be reimbursed.
- Excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with members of the public;
- Ability to work alone;
- Ability to work outside and at various times of the day to include evenings and weekends;
- 4 GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent;
- Full driving licence and access to vehicle.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.