An exciting opportunity to join a large Steel Stockholder in Leicester has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Manager. The company are one of the largest distributors of Steel Tubes in the UK and are an expanding company who offer a high quality service.
The company are invested in offering the best service to their customers, constantly continuing to develop the range of services they offer. The suitable Manager will be forward thinking, with a flexible approach to duties and tasks and able to organise and motivate a busy warehouse and team.
Main duties of the role are;
- Managing a team of approximately 6-8 operatives
- Training and ensuring the team are in-line with company Health & Safety policies
- Managing the maintenance of machinery and equipment in the warehouse
- Processing and dispatch of goods
- Counting of stock and completing paperwork to deadlines
The ideal candidate will have experience;
- Leading and managing a team
- Managing and achieving KPI's
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident giving tool box talks
- IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
- Current FLT & Overhead Crane Licence
- Experience with Tube cutting saws ie. Adige, Simec
This position is paying £25,000 p/a working Mondays - Fridays 8:00am - 5:00pm. If you're looking to build an exciting career with a forward-thinking, renowned company please click Apply or call Lucy Ward at ASC Connections today on 01902 771 443.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.