General Warehouse Operative
Salary - National minimum/living wage
We are looking for an all-round person who can carry out general warehousing duties
Working as part of a small team your duties will include:
· To book in stock from suppliers and returns from customers.
· Loading the van with customer orders. Ensure deliveries are sent in a timely manner.
· Pick and packing stock for customer orders.
· To ensure the general tidiness of the warehouse - ensure fire exits are clear, pallets are neatly stacked, and no littering.
· Serving customers in the trade counter and replenishing stock.
· Any other tasks issued by the Branch Manager.
· Polite, friendly, cheerful outgoing personality with a commitment to helping people and providing service with a smile.
· First rate communication skills in particular a good command of spoken English and excellent telephone manner. Able to get on well with a wide range of people
· Good basic numeracy and literacy skills and the ability to accurately record information and pass on messages.
· Reliable and conscientious. Able to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
· Administrative and computer skills.
· Awareness of correct Health and Safety procedure within warehouse environment
Current UK Driving licence would be advantageous.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.am- 5.00pm
**MET Recruitment is advertising this role on behalf of the client - Main Man Supplies. If your application is successful, you will be contacted by a representative of Main Man Supplies**