Our client based in Pontyclun is looking for a strong Production operative to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to:-
- Show willingness to learn and have a positive can-do attitude
- Is fully computer literate with good IT knowledge and understanding
- Have good knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Pays attention to detail in everything they do
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and KPI'S
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
Your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:-
- Checking off incoming delivering using in hose system and hand scanners
- Completing all relevant delivery paper work in a timely manner
- Organising records and keeping all relevant paperwork in a safe place in line with GDPR
- To maintain high health and safety standards at all time
- To get involved in the production side of the business working on the line and supporting the line leaders
Desirable (but not essential) Requirements:
- Forklift driving licence
- Experience in working with Suppliers
- Experience in using MRP system
Hours of work will be 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm however a flexible approach to working hours will be required.
Salary will be £8.21 to £9.23 p/hr depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role then please call Laura on 02920 347 920 or click apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.