Here at D&A we’re looking for General Operatives in the St Neots area to work Sunday-Thursday 22:00-06:00.
You will be working as part of the Factory team and through a well-managed team ensure compliance with the production plan to deliver product in a timely fashion within agreed quality parameters and in a safe working environment.
Your main duties are:
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety systems and to be responsible for your own health and safety and of others around you.
- Adhere to all production control system’s & policies, GMP, food safety, company H & S policies and the business needs & requirements
- Escalate quality and actions
- Support Senior Operatives to set up line
- Support over labelling / rewrapping - for International territories
- A flexible approach
- Confident, enthusiastic and energetic
- ‘Can do’ attitude and proactive
- ‘Working together as one’ approach
- Set and demand high standards
- Be able to challenge constructively and to be able to receive feedback openly
- Appetite for success
What we offer you:
- Free on site parking
- Weekly pay
- Contract on going work
- Competitive pay rates
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of £50
If you're interested in this role then click apply or call on 01223 661100 for more information and to register interest. IMDA