Castle Industrial and Construction Division are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives with a Valid Reach FLT license, in the Malton area with immediate starts. For this role you must have a valid Reach FLT license, that is in date, and is externally accredited.
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative with FLT will be:
- Picking and packing orders from the order sheet
- Use pallet trucks to facilitate the movement of goods throughout the warehouse
- Use numerical skills to cross check the orders
- Deliver the orders to different departments within the warehouse
- Operating the Reach FLT to be able to gain access to the pallets
To be considered for the role of the Warehouse Operative with FLT you will ideally:
- Be comfortable working within a chilled warehouse environment
- Have good numerical skills to be able to count and check orders
- Be able to work any of the following shift patterns: Saturday & Sunday 6am-6pm OR 4 days on and 4 days off including 12 hour shifts / 10am-10pm OR Wednesday to Sunday 11am-7pm
Warehouse Operatives with FLT can benefit from various shift patterns including part time and full-time hours! All shift patterns are above National Living Wage. There is also the opportunity to gain permanent employment and earn excellent over time rates.
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Operative with FLT, please contact Jade or Beth on: 01723 500643 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.