Angel Care are looking for natural candidates to join our team of Care Assistants in Blackheath (SE3) Charlton (SE7) Kidbrooke, Blackheath, Eltham (SE9) Greenwich (SE10) Deptford (SE13) and surrounding areas.
Type of care vacancies available:
Care Assistant | Carer | Care Home Assistant | Assist Care | Washing & Dressing Duties | Elderly Care | Assisted Living | Supported Living
Key Responsibilities of the job roles are:
- Assist Care users with their personal care
- Administering medication and arranging medical appointments if needed
- Ordering and checking in monthly medication
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of care users
- Making & changing beds, tidying rooms and emptying commodes
- Serve meals; assist care users at meal times if required
- Answer call bells, emergency bells, the door and the telephone; greet visitors
- Take part in staff and residents' meetings and in training activities as required
- Carry out regular checks around the home at intervals determined by the care provider
- Carry out other reasonable duties as may be required
- Provide Companionship
- Previous Care Experience is not essential as training will be provided.
- Upholding company values for this role is required.
Angle Care is looking for people who mirror the company's values of caring, kind, passionate, trustworthy, honest, time keeping, hand-working and a team Player.
In return we can offer you:
- Good rates of pay
- 24hour on call support
- Free accredited training with certificates
- Flexible hours
- Travel pay and holiday pay
- Pension, 28 days holiday pro rata
If this sounds like the role for you then please call now or email through your CV!
Please note: All candidates are subject to an enhanced 2017 DBS check and 2 satisfactory references covering 5 years
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.