Due to our clients current workload demands we are looking to employ a full-time Aluminum Window & Door Fabricator
The fabricator role involves day-to-day workshop duties, manufacturing quality aluminum windows, doors and screens. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Management Team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
• Do you have window fabricating experience?
• Do you have window fitting experience?
• Are you looking for an environment that will nurture and develop your full range of skills?
• Do you have experience in aluminum or UPVC fabrication?
Key responsibilities as an Aluminum Window & Door Fabricator will include:
- All aspects of window/door fabrication (cutting, machining, frame assembly etc.)
- Unloading and loading vehicles
- Maintaining stock levels through the ordering procedure
- Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Ensuring that the workshop is a safe and secure environment
- Completing all necessary paperwork in line with company procedures
The ideal candidate will be:
- A good team player who can also work on your own initiative
- A good communicator
- Presentable, approachable, positive and polite
- Motivated, energetic and passionate about your work
- Flexible - Physically fit -
- In possession of basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Experience and knowledge of operating relevant machinery required in the production of all aluminum and PVCU products.
If you are interested in working for an established business that’s continuing to grow from strength to strength, please apply today.