Office Location: Lingfield Surrey
Sites Location: Within M25 & Home Counties
Sector: Ground Works
Employment Status: Permanent
Working Foreman Role - Immediate Start
We are a specialist contractor, providing Groundwork and concrete frame solutions for the residential and commercial sector. We are now seeking General Foremen for sites within the London area.
You will be a hands-on Foreman, ideally possessing CSCS, SSSTS, SMSTS and First Aid Qualifications with extensive experience held in Groundworks. You will have worked as Foreman on a number of housing and groundwork sites.
Offering a negotiable day rate depending on experience, along with the prospect for real long term workload within a highly reputable company.
Working Foreman Responsibilities
· Attending daily briefings
· Maintaining all site records
· Overseeing site operations
· Getting stuck-in when required
· Supervising contractors and other labour workers
· Maintaining health and safety records
· Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
· Helping contractors/labourers on site as necessary
· Order plant and materials to support the smooth running of the whole programme.
· Monitor and maintain records of plant, labour and materials together with works additional to the programme.
Working Foreman Requirements
You MUST hold a background as a Working Foreman / Supervisor, with knowledge and first-hand experience in Groundworks. Having worked on a variety of projects will be highly advantageous.
With a wealth of experience spanning over a decade, our teams at Jesmor Construction, Crawford Plant & Construction and Crawford Properties are skilled in many aspects of the construction industry ranging from excavation and substructure works to complete new build and design.
We are totally focused on the requirements of our clients whilst ensuring that all Legislation and Safety standards are met. Jesmor Construction, Crawford Plant & Construction and Crawford Properties are fully committed to delivering a high standard of customer service and expertise recognizing the needs to create solutions for every customer.
Please click apply to forward a copy of your CV.