Are you an enthusiastic and reliable yard assistant local to Clapton-in-Gordano seeking a salary bewteen £19,000 and £21,000 & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all caretaking services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The yard assistant will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for commercial and residential gardens. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a yard assistant.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of maintenance including
- looking after the delivered plants on the yard
- making sure that everything is nice and tidy
- litter picking, changing bins
The successful caretaker operative will have:
- A proven record of cleaning and maintenance duties
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate tools where required
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
- Be phiscally fit
In return for this, the yard assistant will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the role please upload your CV.