The Employment Agents Movement (UK) Ltd, trading as TEAM, has an arrangement with Team for Jobs Ltd, trading as Jobteam, for Members of TEAM to be able to post job vacancies on the Jobteam site. Basic details of every TEAM Member are copied over to the Jobteam site by TEAM staff and each Member is given their own log in to allow job posting.
Use of the Jobteam job board does not require you to disclose any personal information unless you elect to do so. However, this job board offers the opportunity for you to engage with TEAM Members and associated third parties. Such engagement is voluntary and you may unsubscribe from them at any time.
What Kind of Information do We Hold?
Jobseekers accessing the Jobteam site will be presented with two options:
- They can search all available job postings and, if suitable vacancies are found, the names and contact details of the relevant TEAM Members will be displayed and the jobseeker can make direct contact and seek further information as appropriate.
- They can do all the above and, in addition, they can register their name, contact details, job requirements and CV on the site and will be given an individual password protected log in. This will automatically generate future job alerts to that job seeker should a vacancy be posted that matches the requirements posted by the jobseeker. In addition, TEAM Members only have the facility to search the Jobteam jobseeker database to attempt to match a jobseeker to a suitable vacancy and would make direct contact as appropriate.
- Jobseekers can access their registered details at any time to make such amendments as appropriate or to remove their details and unsubscribe.
Should you elect to provide any personal information we will only allow authorised personnel to have access to this information.
We may collect the following information provided by you:
- Contact information including email address, tel. numbers and postcode.
- Other information relevant to your job search, e.g. your CV.
In seeking these elements of personal data from a jobseeker, it would be justified by:
- Consent. The individual has provided the information freely in their pursuit of suitable employment.
- There are no Contract, Public tasks or matters of Vital interest.
- Legitimate Interests. Such information is necessary and legitimate for TEAM, Jobteam, the jobseeker, employers and the recruitment/employment agencies in terms of identification and communication to assist in securing the jobseeker suitable employment.
What We do With the Information
This information is used by TEAM Members to assist you in your search for appropriate job opportunities and to alert you to new jobs as they are posted. Jobteam will use this information as supplied by you for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- You agree to TEAM Members contacting you by email, phone or mail.
We log IP addresses for analysing visitor trends and traffic on our job board. Links to send e-mail messages to Team for Jobs are provided on most pages of the site for your convenience. Your e-mail address is used only to respond to your enquiry.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device such as your pc or mobile phone. They help us find out which parts of our site you visit, but they do not store any personal or confidential information about you. We suggest users keep cookies active on their device whilst visiting our job board to achieve the best results.
Some cookies last beyond your session enabling us to improve your experience of the job board. For example, they save you from entering all your details more than once.
Please note if you disable the session cookie some areas of the site may lose some functionality.
Opting out of Cookie Usage
You can stop third party cookies (such as those for Google Analytics) being stored on your computer by blocking them within your browser. Or you can block cookies completely.
If you wish to keep your cookie settings but want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you can download an add-on here: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browsers help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a guide (www.allaboutcookies.org ) which explains to users how cookies work and can be managed.
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing and our policies and procedures are therefore under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.
Team for Jobs takes the necessary security measures to safeguard your data, from risk of loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
Links to External Sites
Team for Jobs has links to other websites that are not managed by us. We do not take responsibility for any information you share with these linked sites. If you are unsure if you have left the Jobteam job board, check the address bar. If https://www.jobteam.co.uk is not in the start of the address you have left our job board and you should review the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
Contacting Us and/or Accessing Your Personal Information
Under current Data Protection legislation, you are entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you wish to know what information we currently hold on you, or to make an enquiry or complaint then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ or 0303 123 1113.
Registered in England No: 09078542 Registered Office: 3 Hillbrow House, Linden Drive, Liss, Hampshire GU33 7RJ